LinkedIn Celebrates 20th Anniversary: The Current State of the Platform [Infographic]
With the constant improvements on the platform and the dedication to producing quality content, it is no surprise that the LinkedIn community keeps growing steadily in recent years. In January 2023 Linkedin reached 900 million users and by May 2023, LinkedIn had already received 30 million new users.
To celebrate the 20th birthday of the professional network, we’ve created a detailed infographic with key stats about the platform. And here is the current state of LinkedIn in numbers!
- Over 930 million users worldwide and over 63 million companies (Source: LinkedIn)
- Over 202 million registered users on the platform in the US as of early May 2023. The next two largest markets are India with 105 million users and Brazil with 65 million. (Source: news.linkedIn.com)
- 43.7% of global LinkedIn users are women, according to Datareportal (January 2023)
- 56% of users are aged 25-34 according to data from Campaign Manager – 520 million people. Users in the 18-24 and 35-54 age groups are 200 and 160 million. (Source: LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Over 24 million users posted publications on LinkedIn in the last 30 days (Source: LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- 117 Job applications are submitted every second (Source: LinkedIn)
- 8 people are hired every minute on LinkedIn. (Source: news.linkedIn.com)
BookMark celebrates LinkedIn’s 20th anniversary – join us here for more interactive content about the processional network: www.bookmark.bg/LinkedIn20!