It is time for a new journey – join our team as a Junior LinkedIn Marketing Specialist! BookMark, the first LinkedIn marketing agency in Bulgaria, is looking for the next BookMarkee among LinkedIn enthusiasts and digital marketing students.
As part of BookMark you will learn how to:
– create and implement winning strategies on LinkedIn;
– write effective posts and articles for LinkedIn Pages and personal profiles on the professional network;
– prepare weekly plans for social media calendars;
– optimise the LinkedIn presence of companies in different industries;
– create and optimise ads on LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager;
– work on lead generation campaigns using paid features like Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Ads, etc.;
– value your own experience and knowledge;
– manage your personal growth while loving what you’re doing.
We’d love to teach you everything we know about LinkedIn and experiment together if you:
– think social media could be an effective tool and are willing to learn how to use it;
– love learning new stuff (and you never stop doing it!);
– enjoy turning tasks that make you think into results that make you smile;
– believe planning is better than multitasking right before the deadline;
– are willing to learn from your mistakes (and embrace receiving feedback on your finished tasks);
– think that 9 to 5 jobs are boring (because, let’s be honest, being a junior specialist means lots of after-hours work).
You will work remotely, together with an amazing team in an atmosphere of humour and positive vibes.
All you need to do is to send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and 3 links:
– to your most successful social media post;
– to the LinkedIn Page that publishes the most engaging content according to you;
– and to the social media influencer you admire most.
Justify all three links with a paragraph or two.
Looking forward to working with you!